Fully Automated Production
- Artwork and materials are received digitally.
- Highly sophisticated Agfa and Krause plate making equipment can deliver more than 200 plates per hour.
- Specialised inking and colour matching software delivers consistently high quality images.
- Automated systems ensure high throughput rates and improved print quality.
- Accommodates plate changes during print runs for personalised products.
Efficient turnaround with powerful workflow system
- Fully automated pre-press and press systems with the world’s best-selling Arkitex workflow system at all plants.
- Allows for complete layout, page pairing and soft proofing to accelerate the approval process.
- Pages can be viewed, corrections made and approvals tracked, thereby ensuring fewer mistakes.
- To ensure faster turnaround and increased productivity, web-based communication keeps all departments informed.
- Complete control of planning, management and tracking of critical files.
- Arkitex Sublima advanced screening delivers exceptional colour reproduction.
High speed, large volume printing capability
The manroland Uniset presses are equipped with automatic register control, additional form rollers and segmented ink blades to ensure crispness and brightness. Ideally suited for retail printing, inline stitching, gluing and trimming delivers finished product off the press.
The manroland Geoman offers minimal change-over times for maximum output. It delivers high speed efficiency, particularly for large print runs with a large number of coloured pages, which makes it an excellent option for newspaper production. These presses also include inline stitching, gluing and trimming capabilities.
Fully automated inserting lines
At the end of the production line, fully automated mail rooms allow for additional folding and collating requirements with the quick, efficient insertion of any retail inserts into the final publication. The final product is, therefore, delivered online directly from press to trucks.