A professional printing group based in South Africa
African experience. Global expertise.
Paarl Media’s success has seen us grow from our inception in 1905 to become the most comprehensive commercial printing operation in South Africa. Our extensive track record of printing, binding and distribution gives us a unique understanding and insight as to the requirements for the African market whilst offering a service comparable to standards across the globe.
Full national print service
Clients benefit from seamless access to volume resources and extensive print capability through the Group’s ten modern operations across the country, providing you with a single source for all your printing requirements. We offer publication gravure, heatset web offset, sheetfed, specialised book, coldset and UV flexographic self-adhesive labels printing, as well as speciality finishing, bindery, distribution and value add services.
High quality print production
Through the implementation of faster, more advanced technology and highly efficient, fully automated production processes, we ensure the quick, high-quality printing of almost any format of magazines, catalogues, books, newspapers, labels and commercial work.
Fully automated production processes from full digitial pre-press through to the fastest presses and the extensive bindery and distribution facilities, ensures your work is printed as quickly and efficiently as possible. The national network allows material to be printed close to their final destination to minimise transport requirements.
Personal print solutions
In today's challenging climate we take the time to understand your business and will deliver truly innovative and high quality print solutions. Talk to us today to see why the Paarl Media Group should be your first choice for integrated print solutions.
- Over 100 years printing experience
- National network of ten operations
- Extensive print capability and capacity
- Publication gravure, heatset web offset, sheetfed, coldset and UV flexo self-adhesive label printing
- Catering for an extensive range of formats, substrates, finishes and value added services
- Quick, high-quality printing of magazines, books, newspapers, retail inserts, labels and commercial work
- Level 4 BEE accreditation with value added service provider status
- Global standards in technology for high performance delivery and efficiency
- Innovative skills development with new Academy of Print
- Environmentally responsible printing
- Committed corporate social investment
- Personalised print solutions